Friday, May 6, 2011

My Louis Vuitton Neverfull Arrived

Today, I received my Louis Vuitton Neverfull that I ordered last week from LadyPurses.com. Actually, this is supposed to be a mother’s day gift. Choosing the Neverfull bag is because the classic monogram canvas discount louis vuitton is suitable for different age of people. So I think it must be my mom’s type and she is gonna love it!
The overall Louis Vuitton Neverfull looks great, however, there is a little flaw in the yellow stitching on the interior zip pocket, which can be easily found from the third picture above. Apart from that, I am very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. This is a replica, so what else I could expect? Zoom in the details such as the golden discount louis vuitton handbags hardware with engraved LV logo and the embossed Louis Vuitton PARIS made in France, you will be amazed at the exquisite imitation. BTW, I believe the leather is the matter that most of us concern about. If you are worried about the authenticity of the leather, I am here to affirm you that the cowhide leather is real oxidizing leather, which will turn dark like honey over time. Now, I can’t wait to see how excited my mom will be after receiving this gift! 2945abc45 0506
Follow my blog with bloglovin
My Zimbio
Top Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment